Last week we announced and opened registration for the Monsoon Customer Conference, MonCon 2012. This year MonCon combines the Monsoon and Stone Edge customer conferences to create an expanded, premier event where online merchants, multi-channel retailers, and marketplace sellers can learn about and share key e-commerce strategies for driving online sales and streamlining operations. Themed “MISSION POSSIBLE,” the conference focuses on achieving all that is possible and taking your business to the next level.
One of our most significant changes this year is offering TWO EVENTS. In response to attendee feedback, we are providing greater convenience in location and timing, as well as accommodating many more attendees. Attend either one or both!
MonCon EAST | Philadelphia, PA | May 18-20, 2012
MonCon WEST | Portland, OR | October 10-12, 2012
We have also been working hard behind the scenes improving the content, up leveling the experience, and adding new, high-value sessions to ensure your time invested at MonCon will pay great dividends. We’ve kept all the things you loved about previous events; great content, tons of networking, and lots of practical ideas in an intimate setting, and added fantastic keynotes, more customer presentations, and larger participation by exhibitors and sponsors – just to name a few.
Twice the Content, Twice the Events, Twice the Value
If you are considering adding MonCon to your “Must Do List,” here are the top five reasons to attend the expanded events:
- Break Away from the Competition – There’s no better time than now to leave your competitors behind. MonCon will give you the inspiration, insights, tools, and knowledge to get even more out of your investment in Monsoon Commerce products including Connect, Edge, Pro, and Stone Edge, and give you and your e-commerce business that extra advantage in the year ahead.
- Learn from the Experts – MonCon sessions are presented by experts: the best-of-the-best, those with real-world, hands-on experience in seizing opportunities, solving challenges, and driving business success. This is your opportunity to take advantage of their expertise in both general and breakout sessions. To find out more, check out the agenda and roster of speakers.
- Network with Peers – MonCon brings together the best marketplace sellers, online retailers, multi-channel merchants, and trusted partners from all categories. The conference presents numerous opportunities to meet up, share ideas, and find ways to address your pressing business challenges.
- Connect Face-to-Face – MonCon allows you the time to meet with the Monsoon Commerce team in an intimate setting, and speak with representatives from training, services, support, and leadership team.
- See the Future of Monsoon Commerce – MonCon is where the best ideas in marketplace selling and multi-channel retail are discussed and announced. This year, MonCon will feature a view in to our strategic vision and direction, as well as details on upcoming product releases and areas of focus for 2012. Don’t miss this insider’s view of the future.
We are also adding some fun, different, and interesting elements to the program – I don’t think you will be disappointed should you choose to “Accept the Mission” to attend MonCon this year. To get more information on the speakers, agenda, and location or to register, visit the MonCon 2012 website. We look forward to seeing you in Philly this spring or Portland this fall!