Webinar: Nine tips to streamline your business in time for the holidays
Are you an online seller who is already stretched thin? What happens when the holiday rush hits? Can you manage the increased sales volume? Do you have funding to handle the crush of the holiday shipping season?
Join us for a webinar on August 28, 2012 at 10:00 AM PST to learn the Nine Tips to Streamline Your Business in Time for the Holidays. In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Streamline your business across multiple selling channels
- Evaluate when short-term financing makes sense to help grow your business
- How using the Postal Service will save you time and money on shipping
- Access Postal Service features and rates
This event will be hosted by Joe Keenan, Sr. Editor of Retail Online Integration Magazine. You will also be able to ask questions of any of our industry experts during our Q&A session. Industry experts include:
- Brian Elliott, CEO, Monsoon Commerce
- Jessica Foth, Product Manager, DYMO Endicia
- Kathryn Petralia, COO, Kabbage, Inc.
Webinar title: Nine Tips to Streamline Your Business in Time for the Holidays
Date: August 28, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM PST
Register now to reserve your space